TEAM BLACKHEART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM BLACKHEART

this is the official forum of team blackheart, a team made of the strongest BDA (Belgian Duel Academy) players on the game DMG, here you can also find other groups under team blackheart, like the new BDA (blackheart duel academy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Really missed this site
the yugioh league international poll I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am by romieepeet

» Entering Blackhearts territory!
the yugioh league international poll I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm by Veteran

» ehh hello im back i guess
the yugioh league international poll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am by Genestealers

» im back from the dead
the yugioh league international poll I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm by Genestealers

» hello all yugi fans O.O
the yugioh league international poll I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm by bda-moonangel

» team blackheart server
the yugioh league international poll I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm by bda-moonangel

» newbie noob
the yugioh league international poll I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am by bda-moonangel

» True-Six Samurais!
the yugioh league international poll I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm by Pascal

» rule number one
the yugioh league international poll I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by bda-moonangel

Similar topics
Card of the Week
Malefic Rainbow Dragon

the yugioh league international poll Search%3Fq%3Dmalefic%2Brainbow%2Bdragon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dnl%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f63/16/03/97/02/th/malefi10.jpg

Attribute: the yugioh league international poll 34px-Dark.svg
Types: Dragon/Effect
Level: File:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svg
ATK/DEF: 4000/0
Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous
Card Description:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your hand or Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

the yugioh league international poll

Go down 
2 posters

do you want the yugioh league international?
YES, I''D DIE FOR IT!!!
the yugioh league international poll I_vote_lcap0%the yugioh league international poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, it would be fun!
the yugioh league international poll I_vote_lcap60%the yugioh league international poll I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Yes...
the yugioh league international poll I_vote_lcap0%the yugioh league international poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, I don''t know.
the yugioh league international poll I_vote_lcap20%the yugioh league international poll I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Maybe, I don''t care.
the yugioh league international poll I_vote_lcap20%the yugioh league international poll I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Maybe, I don''t know what the ygo league is.
 0% [ 0 ]
No...
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I don''t think it''s a good idea!
 0% [ 0 ]
NO, IT WOULD RUIN EVERYTHING!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
You should decide it Crow, you are the creator, it''s your choice.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BDA-crow the bullet
Admin
BDA-crow the bullet

the yugioh league international poll Empty
PostSubject: the yugioh league international poll   the yugioh league international poll I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:39 pm

yeah you read it, this is about making the yugioh league event I invented international, this means posting it on the forum of DMG and the server link with it,

what will happen if we do this?
- BDA server wil become yugioh league server
- a new server for BDA will be created
- the yugioh league will need lot's of replacements for me alone, so I'll need assistants for the gym leaders
- we'll make a big map for the yugioh league in our forum
- we'll have lot's of work to do to think of rewards, icons and other things

show what you think, and vote!!!

VOTE ENDS AT THE END OF FEBRUARY!!!
Back to top Go down
https://team-blackheart.forumotion.com
herstelt

herstelt

the yugioh league international poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: the yugioh league international poll   the yugioh league international poll I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Agreed and will help if possible =)
Back to top Go down

the yugioh league international poll
Page 1 of 1