TEAM BLACKHEART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM BLACKHEART

this is the official forum of team blackheart, a team made of the strongest BDA (Belgian Duel Academy) players on the game DMG, here you can also find other groups under team blackheart, like the new BDA (blackheart duel academy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Really missed this site
War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am by romieepeet

» Entering Blackhearts territory!
War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm by Veteran

» ehh hello im back i guess
War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am by Genestealers

» im back from the dead
War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm by Genestealers

» hello all yugi fans O.O
War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm by bda-moonangel

» team blackheart server
War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm by bda-moonangel

» newbie noob
War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am by bda-moonangel

» True-Six Samurais!
War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm by Pascal

» rule number one
War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by bda-moonangel

Similar topics
Card of the Week
Malefic Rainbow Dragon

War vs Team SkyFires Search%3Fq%3Dmalefic%2Brainbow%2Bdragon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dnl%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f63/16/03/97/02/th/malefi10.jpg

Attribute: War vs Team SkyFires 34px-Dark.svg
Types: Dragon/Effect
Level: File:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svg
ATK/DEF: 4000/0
Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous
Card Description:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your hand or Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

War vs Team SkyFires

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

War vs Team SkyFires Empty
PostSubject: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Ah please, say you want to war vs Darkshadow's team. I am pretty sure we can beat them.
Back to top Go down
herstelt

herstelt

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 pm

I'm in.. IF it's not a saturday!! =)

P.S. Maybe I can get Thomas active again, and then he'll have no choice but to enter as well Razz
Back to top Go down
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:37 am

Sunday, 31 January: Team Blackheart vs Team SkyFires

-01:00 PM GMT+0
-3 vs 3. The winner duels the next person from the losing team, this goes on until one of the two teams has no one left.
-2/3
-Any Six-Samurai card is banned.
-VistaBeta's server ( byond://67.23.243.206:6002), meet in Kaiba Land.

We need 3 members for this war! Please post here if you want to join!

Members until now:
- BDA-Miles Edgeworth, ChicoBDA
- BDA- LS Dragon
- BDA- Elevated Soul

If it is vs X-sabers, there are a few cards we could use in our decks:
Kaiser Colosseum:
[i] [b] If there is 1 or more monster(s) on the field of the controller of this card, his/her opponent cannot place a monster on the field if his/her number of monsters would exceed the number of monsters that are on the field of this card's controller. The cards that are already on the field before this card's activation are unaffected by this effect [/b]. [/i]

Back to top Go down
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:20 pm

It seems someone has edited my post Razz. the one who did, you are wrong there is not much you can do about X-Sabers. The one who the 'editer' brought up is not to be considered. Note: AFTER ACTIVATION. At that time, Sabers have already spammed the bloody hell out of you.
Notable Anti-X-Saber cards:
-Necrovalley (Screw Darksoul and Faultroll I have dead bodies lying in a valley.)
-Thunder King Rai-Oh (VS Darksoul+Summon negation+1900 Beatstick!)
-Enemy Controller (Good in Fish OTK, works well vs frustrating Fulhelmknight+Defense+Synchro GoGoGo)

Back to top Go down
herstelt

herstelt

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm gonna go with GB-elemental mix.. Nothing says fuck you as much as E-hero absolute zero xD
Back to top Go down
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:27 pm

GB+E-Hero!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I don't think that's a working combination. Either play GB ONLY, or play E-Hero. Just doesn't work together. Unless you focus on GB with Prisma and maybe Stratos. GB need alot of GB cards, not mixed with 3+ E-Heroes.
Back to top Go down
herstelt

herstelt

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:59 pm

lol, taht's what I mean with mixed.. 2 prisma's and 1 polymerization ^^ xD
Back to top Go down
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:22 am

It's a terrible idea to run Polymerization in a build with ONLY 2 Prisma's. Poly will be a dead draw, for like 90 percent. You need 2(!) out of the 2 prisma's in your hand or on field, and on the field, it will probably be killed. so... it totally has no use! Remove the polymerization, and you're fine Razz You also don't want the Prisma's to be useless in your hand, so you want to summon them, which would lead them into destruction. So, definitely not an option.
Back to top Go down
herstelt

herstelt

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 pm

I need the Polymerization if I want to summon:
1x Elemental hero +Wind => Tornado Killing their high attack monsters
1x Elemental Hero +Water => Zero NUKING =)
1x Elemental Hero +Light => The shining Just because of its ATT power
1x Elemental Hero + Earth => Gaia Same as Tornado, just limited =)
1x Elemental Hero + Fire => Nova Master Draw-Power!!

And I do want these cards.. just in case I can't kill them hard enough with the GB's =)

2x ‘Gyzarus’=> Killing 2 of their cards (2400 beatstick)
2x ‘Heraklinos’ :> Killing their spells and traps (3000 beatstick)
2x ‘Fusion with Spartacus’ => Doing effect damage while killing their monsters (2600 beatstick)

So in short.. there’s not a lot this deck hasn’t covered.. except for suddenly having ‘Starlight Road’ against me.. that’s what I have 6 anti-trap and spell cards in this deck.. together with 3x war chariot => good enough to kill 90% of the decks.. although it’s untested on the meta-part of civilisation
Back to top Go down
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Still REMOVE THE POLYMERIZATION! I know what you can summon, but I explained why you shouldn't run it: How big is the chance you get 1 Prisma AAAAAAND a Polymerization in a duel. Let's just use advanced (lol) math. Assuming your deck has 40 cards. In a normal duel, you get 6-7 turns. Let's just assume 7. 5+7=12 cards from your deck. How big is the chance you draw 2 certain cards out of a deck of 40 while you can only draw 12 cards! I can tell you, small. So Poly would be a 90 percent dead draw. AND you need the right GB at the right time, which isnt easy either.

PS: Spartacus is a bit... weird to run. It can only be special summoned using 1 certain GB, which isn't noticably strong anyways, and you don't want to normal summon him.
Back to top Go down
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:24 pm

edit: useless post

Last edited by BDA-chico on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polar

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Sure,let's trash the faggots into oblivion and sip on delichus drinks afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Polar the Chill

Polar the Chill

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Polar wrote:
Sure,let's trash the faggots into oblivion and sip on delichus drinks afterwards.
Yeah....forgot to log in...but still as I said.Let's do this for spartaaaaaaaa!!!11!!
Back to top Go down
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:51 pm

So we have 4 members who want to war at 8 AM EST! Then we need to have selections! This is gonna be tricky, but there is no other way. Each registered member may vote for 3 members out of the 4. The 3 with the most votes will be the war team.

the 4 members:
Miles Edgeworth
Polar
LS Dragon
E-Soul

VOTE ENDS SATURDAY 2 PM EST!

Last edited by BDA-chico on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:52 pm

I vote for: Miles Edgeworth, Polar, and LS Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Polar the Chill

Polar the Chill

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:53 pm

BDA-chico wrote:
I vote for: Miles Edgeworth, Polar, and LS Dragon.
Same here.
Back to top Go down
dragoninja246

dragoninja246

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:27 pm

i agree as well rabbit good luck you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BDA - BF dragon

BDA - BF dragon

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:52 am

I go for LS dragon, Miles and E-soul, because E-soul is BDA member since a long time and I don't know who polar is (sorry, maybe your a nice guy, but i've never saw you, so that's why i choose E-soul
Back to top Go down
herstelt

herstelt

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:23 pm

their team is disbaned? check DMG forums =)
Back to top Go down
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 pm

herstelt wrote:
their team is disbaned? check DMG forums =)

I noticed, one word: LOOOOOSERS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War vs Team SkyFires   War vs Team SkyFires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War vs Team SkyFires
Page 1 of 1