TEAM BLACKHEART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM BLACKHEART

this is the official forum of team blackheart, a team made of the strongest BDA (Belgian Duel Academy) players on the game DMG, here you can also find other groups under team blackheart, like the new BDA (blackheart duel academy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Really missed this site
Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am by romieepeet

» Entering Blackhearts territory!
Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm by Veteran

» ehh hello im back i guess
Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am by Genestealers

» im back from the dead
Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm by Genestealers

» hello all yugi fans O.O
Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm by bda-moonangel

» team blackheart server
Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm by bda-moonangel

» newbie noob
Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am by bda-moonangel

» True-Six Samurais!
Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm by Pascal

» rule number one
Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by bda-moonangel

Similar topics
Card of the Week
Malefic Rainbow Dragon

Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! Search%3Fq%3Dmalefic%2Brainbow%2Bdragon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dnl%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f63/16/03/97/02/th/malefi10.jpg

Attribute: Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! 34px-Dark.svg
Types: Dragon/Effect
Level: File:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svg
ATK/DEF: 4000/0
Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous
Card Description:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your hand or Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
herstelt

herstelt

Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! Empty
PostSubject: Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST!   Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:34 pm

link:
http://www.gamerscripts.com/dmg/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6108

How much is a round going to last until EOMP? : 40 minutes.
Server: TBD
Backup Server: TBD
Format?: Advanced.
We're working off this :

Winner of the first duels winner of the second day. The Winner of the FIRST and SECOND day do not recieve stars for winning their respective days.
The Winner of the first day just has to show up the second day to duel the winner, he does not have to duel any additional opponents.

This is the first type of tournament that follows this procedure, let's see how it works out, if it turns out extremely bad I will not host any more of these.
How to register:

Post the following as shown:

IGN(In-game name),KEY(BYONDKEY)

FIRST DAY - BASICALLY ONLY WINNERS OF THEIR DUELS ADVANCE. LOSERS ARE MOVED TO SECOND DAY BRACKET. SECOND DAY - LOSERS DUEL LOSERS, THE BEST LOSER DUELS THE FIRST DAY WINNER.

Starts at 2:00 PM(Check below for timezone)

P.S. By winner, we mean, the person who wins the whole day, the best, the man, the unstoppable beast, not the WINNER(S), okay?

Wanna register? Pm me, include decklist, and I'll make sure you're in ^^
Back to top Go down

Friday and Saterday 4/5 february 2011 DOUBLE elimination ST!
Page 1 of 1