TEAM BLACKHEART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM BLACKHEART

this is the official forum of team blackheart, a team made of the strongest BDA (Belgian Duel Academy) players on the game DMG, here you can also find other groups under team blackheart, like the new BDA (blackheart duel academy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Really missed this site
Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am by romieepeet

» Entering Blackhearts territory!
Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm by Veteran

» ehh hello im back i guess
Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am by Genestealers

» im back from the dead
Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm by Genestealers

» hello all yugi fans O.O
Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm by bda-moonangel

» team blackheart server
Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm by bda-moonangel

» newbie noob
Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am by bda-moonangel

» True-Six Samurais!
Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm by Pascal

» rule number one
Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by bda-moonangel

Similar topics
Card of the Week
Malefic Rainbow Dragon

Star Tourney Try-Outs! Search%3Fq%3Dmalefic%2Brainbow%2Bdragon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dnl%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f63/16/03/97/02/th/malefi10.jpg

Attribute: Star Tourney Try-Outs! 34px-Dark.svg
Types: Dragon/Effect
Level: File:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svg
ATK/DEF: 4000/0
Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous
Card Description:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your hand or Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

Star Tourney Try-Outs!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
herstelt

herstelt

Star Tourney Try-Outs! Empty
PostSubject: Star Tourney Try-Outs!   Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Since so many of us are entering ST's at the moment.. I thought it'd be a great idea if we help eachother out by fighting against eachother with our ST-decks, and just doing friendly matches..
NOT for rewards, NOT for points, JUST to improve BDA's total star-ammount.
The moment Moonangel or anyone else who isn't that super(META)good at the moment (Yeah, I also kinda mean myself xD) Get stars, we can all say: HIP HIP HOORAY, BDA truelly IS the BEST DUEL ACADEMY!!

If you agree, post 'I agree!'
If you disagree.. say why, and don't post 'I agree!' xD

P.S. Try to think about the team, and not only about yourself (even though this might aid a lot of us too)

Here's a short list of people from the BDA regularly topping ST's:
BDAChico

That's it!
Everyone else mostly gets into 2nd round or at best T32!
Meaning WE NEED TO PLAY IMPORTANT DUELS MORE OFTEN!! (Read this like: we need to duel with our tournament decks more often, and to keep the secrets of the decks in our own team, we duel eachother!)

Again:

If you agree, post 'I agree!'
If you disagree.. say why, and don't post 'I agree!' xD
Back to top Go down
dmanrock

dmanrock

PostSubject: Re: Star Tourney Try-Outs!   Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:43 pm

i agree to help, but i dont think i will join st >_>
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow24

PostSubject: Re: Star Tourney Try-Outs!   Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:49 pm

I enter STS but I kinda use the wrong deck type and I don't play the best. If I would seek help I would seek help on overall play. If you look at vettel, his 13 and has like 32-40 stars so I'm aiming to be like him.
I don't have much time in life so it's kinda a difficulty.
Back to top Go down
herstelt

herstelt

PostSubject: Re: Star Tourney Try-Outs!   Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:06 pm

[quote="Darkshadow24"]I enter STS but I kinda use the wrong deck type and I don't play the best. If I would seek help I would seek help on overall play. If you look at vettel, his 13 and has like 32-40 stars so I'm aiming to be like him.
I don't have much time in life so it's kinda a difficulty.[/quote]

the same goes for me.. that's why I'm suggesting this ^^ BDA-members hsould help out other BDA-members =)
Back to top Go down
dmanrock

dmanrock

PostSubject: Re: Star Tourney Try-Outs!   Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:08 pm

BIGGEST TIP PLAY CONSERVATIVE DONT SPAM EVERYTHING x)
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow24

PostSubject: Re: Star Tourney Try-Outs!   Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 pm

dmanrock wrote:
BIGGEST TIP PLAY CONSERVATIVE DONT SPAM EVERYTHING x)

Can you expand to that.
Back to top Go down
dmanrock

dmanrock

PostSubject: Re: Star Tourney Try-Outs!   Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:07 pm

quite simple, read ur opp plays and learn their decks, and act accordingly. Ill give few examples, but this will become really easy to understand through experience.

vs. fish otk: once u know its fish otk (the moment u c treeborn/fishborg) BE AGGRESSIVE AND SPAM EVERYTHING, GO FOR THE QUICK WIN.

vs. plant: they obv will have ryko/dandy/sangan set facedown, dont go set every trap u have cause they can BRD nuke whenever they want, just set one or 2 at a time and when u c a facedown mons, make sure u dont have things that are worth destroying.

also by playing conservative, you can bluff ur opponent as they will not spam their hand because u might have a darkhole/torrential/mirror force somewhere. By having a full hand, ur opponent is literally "pressured" because those cards can be anything. The reason why i love machina gadgets is that i can go and spam stuff but still have a full hand lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Tourney Try-Outs!   Star Tourney Try-Outs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Tourney Try-Outs!
Page 1 of 1