TEAM BLACKHEART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM BLACKHEART

this is the official forum of team blackheart, a team made of the strongest BDA (Belgian Duel Academy) players on the game DMG, here you can also find other groups under team blackheart, like the new BDA (blackheart duel academy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Really missed this site
history of team blackheart I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am by romieepeet

» Entering Blackhearts territory!
history of team blackheart I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm by Veteran

» ehh hello im back i guess
history of team blackheart I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am by Genestealers

» im back from the dead
history of team blackheart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm by Genestealers

» hello all yugi fans O.O
history of team blackheart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm by bda-moonangel

» team blackheart server
history of team blackheart I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm by bda-moonangel

» newbie noob
history of team blackheart I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am by bda-moonangel

» True-Six Samurais!
history of team blackheart I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm by Pascal

» rule number one
history of team blackheart I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by bda-moonangel

Similar topics
Card of the Week
Malefic Rainbow Dragon

history of team blackheart Search%3Fq%3Dmalefic%2Brainbow%2Bdragon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dnl%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f63/16/03/97/02/th/malefi10.jpg

Attribute: history of team blackheart 34px-Dark.svg
Types: Dragon/Effect
Level: File:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svg
ATK/DEF: 4000/0
Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous
Card Description:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your hand or Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

history of team blackheart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BDA-crow the bullet
Admin
BDA-crow the bullet

history of team blackheart Empty
PostSubject: history of team blackheart   history of team blackheart I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:03 am

it al began with 1 man... quanah1, he is the one who made BDA!!!

after a few years of advertising, quanah had 2 new mods, LADD and redmage, not much later, genestealer joined them...

a long period later, I crow the bullet then had 4 stars, was invited by BDA-chico
at first I thought it was a bad idea, but then I actually dicided to join...

this summer vacation (for kids), I could take over the leading of BDA becouse I was most capable of doing so and I was the best duelist of BDA, so then I made my first big appearance in BDA...

in august all GM's (quanah1, LADD, genestealer, redmage) were quiting for a while becouse of personal reasons, and someone had to take over as the leader of BDA, who else could it be then me of course Very Happy

a short period later I needed help as well and I invited BDA-elevated soul to help me, he gladly accepted!

not long ago, I motivate all the members of BDA to go to star tourneys, and so the real work began...

now that we have a star total of 16 I think I need to make a real team, this is what I thought when we had a star total of 16 Very Happy and then finally TEAM BLACKHEART WAS CREATED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://team-blackheart.forumotion.com

history of team blackheart
Page 1 of 1