TEAM BLACKHEART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM BLACKHEART

this is the official forum of team blackheart, a team made of the strongest BDA (Belgian Duel Academy) players on the game DMG, here you can also find other groups under team blackheart, like the new BDA (blackheart duel academy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Really missed this site
Decks of the heart I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am by romieepeet

» Entering Blackhearts territory!
Decks of the heart I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm by Veteran

» ehh hello im back i guess
Decks of the heart I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am by Genestealers

» im back from the dead
Decks of the heart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm by Genestealers

» hello all yugi fans O.O
Decks of the heart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm by bda-moonangel

» team blackheart server
Decks of the heart I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm by bda-moonangel

» newbie noob
Decks of the heart I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am by bda-moonangel

» True-Six Samurais!
Decks of the heart I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm by Pascal

» rule number one
Decks of the heart I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by bda-moonangel

Similar topics
    Card of the Week
    Malefic Rainbow Dragon

Decks of the heart Search%3Fq%3Dmalefic%2Brainbow%2Bdragon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dnl%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f63/16/03/97/02/th/malefi10.jpg

Attribute: Decks of the heart 34px-Dark.svg
    Types: Dragon/Effect
    Level: File:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svg
    ATK/DEF: 4000/0
    Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous
    Card Description:
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your hand or Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

Decks of the heart

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    herstelt

herstelt

Decks of the heart Empty
    PostSubject: Decks of the heart   Decks of the heart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Just give a short view of decks you'd love to make or the strategies you love, but that just seem to be not good enough or not competitive enough.. Maybe, someone here can help you with it, and you just get to play an insanely good deck by the next ST =)

I'll go first:
    Dark Simorgh!
    [i][b]While this card is face-up on the field its Attribute is also treated as WIND. You can remove from play 1 DARK monster and 1 WIND monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. You can remove from play 1 DARK monster and 1 WIND monster from your hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Your opponent cannot Set any cards on the field.[/b][/i]

This WAS my #1 LOCKDOWN deck back in the past, but I forgot what cards were in to make it work=( Unfortanatly.. There just aren't a lot of GOOD wind monsters that this deck can handle.. Any ideas?

I'm currently running it with a mix of a lot of dark monsters and Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird.. But I just can't draw the right card at the right time =(

Deck includes:
    Foolish Burial x1
    Monster reborn x1
    Hand destruction x1

Blackwing Gale the whirlwind x1
    Neo Spacian Air Hummingbird x2
    Dark simorgh x3
    Jinzo x2

Royal decree x3

If anyone has got any ideas, or got the same probleme with a deck of their own... Don't hesitate to poste!!
    Back to top Go down

Decks of the heart
    Page 1 of 1