TEAM BLACKHEART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM BLACKHEART

this is the official forum of team blackheart, a team made of the strongest BDA (Belgian Duel Academy) players on the game DMG, here you can also find other groups under team blackheart, like the new BDA (blackheart duel academy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Really missed this site
Good to meet up with you just about all I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am by romieepeet

» Entering Blackhearts territory!
Good to meet up with you just about all I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm by Veteran

» ehh hello im back i guess
Good to meet up with you just about all I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am by Genestealers

» im back from the dead
Good to meet up with you just about all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm by Genestealers

» hello all yugi fans O.O
Good to meet up with you just about all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm by bda-moonangel

» team blackheart server
Good to meet up with you just about all I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm by bda-moonangel

» newbie noob
Good to meet up with you just about all I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am by bda-moonangel

» True-Six Samurais!
Good to meet up with you just about all I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm by Pascal

» rule number one
Good to meet up with you just about all I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by bda-moonangel

Card of the Week
Malefic Rainbow Dragon

Good to meet up with you just about all Search%3Fq%3Dmalefic%2Brainbow%2Bdragon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dnl%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f63/16/03/97/02/th/malefi10.jpg

Attribute: Good to meet up with you just about all 34px-Dark.svg
Types: Dragon/Effect
Level: File:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svg
ATK/DEF: 4000/0
Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous
Card Description:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your hand or Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

Good to meet up with you just about all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uniqueho

Good to meet up with you just about all Empty
PostSubject: Good to meet up with you just about all   Good to meet up with you just about all I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 am

can be found in Southern Cameras. In addition to removing cravings,. P57 will be the key part of the put that will curbs your own desire for food., UniqueHoodia has got 100% from the supplement during every one oral treatment... Whilst those applications have that possible to create attractive outcome,, yet because a lot of elements that particular should really think about whenever commencing a tool. Many of these features happen to be your real age, any period associated with frustration with the routine, an individual's energy, as well as normal condition regarding wellness.? Locations fascinating dge about Exceptional Hoodia that you should be aware of. This strategy fails to incorporate any kind of artificial additives. This really is some sort of un-tainted product or service comprising absolutely nothing in addition however , natural Hoodia Gordoni
Back to top Go down

Good to meet up with you just about all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM BLACKHEART :: Team Blackheart :: The Wars of Team Blackheart-
Jump to: