TEAM BLACKHEART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM BLACKHEART

this is the official forum of team blackheart, a team made of the strongest BDA (Belgian Duel Academy) players on the game DMG, here you can also find other groups under team blackheart, like the new BDA (blackheart duel academy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Really missed this site
How to duel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am by romieepeet

» Entering Blackhearts territory!
How to duel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm by Veteran

» ehh hello im back i guess
How to duel I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am by Genestealers

» im back from the dead
How to duel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm by Genestealers

» hello all yugi fans O.O
How to duel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm by bda-moonangel

» team blackheart server
How to duel I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm by bda-moonangel

» newbie noob
How to duel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am by bda-moonangel

» True-Six Samurais!
How to duel I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm by Pascal

» rule number one
How to duel I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by bda-moonangel

Card of the Week
Malefic Rainbow Dragon

How to duel Search%3Fq%3Dmalefic%2Brainbow%2Bdragon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dnl%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f63/16/03/97/02/th/malefi10.jpg

Attribute: How to duel 34px-Dark.svg
Types: Dragon/Effect
Level: File:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svg
ATK/DEF: 4000/0
Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous
Card Description:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your hand or Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

How to duel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BDA-Quanah1

BDA-Quanah1

How to duel Empty
PostSubject: How to duel   How to duel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:17 pm

We duel by the game of DMG, let me explain what you have to do.

First of all you have to make a BYOND account and download byond.

To join BYOND, you'll have to register (Don't worry, it's all for free). Follow these Steps:

1. Visit this Site: https://secure.byond.com/?page=Join
2. Make your Account.
3. Note that you MUST enter a working E-Mail Address in order to make your Account Work, BYOND will send you an "Activation Message" when you are done with registering.
4. Open the Link they'll send you and Grats! you're account has been activated!You can play games now! (Don't forget to download byond to)

Okay, we are done with BYOND, now we can play DMG

You can play DMG on our own server or you can go to http://www.byond.com/games/EternalDuelistSoul/DuelMonstersGenesis?tab=live and join any server.

There are a few basic things you got to know before you can start playing DMG, the rest you will learn on the way. I know that long guides don't help, because people don't want to read long texts.

So I will try to explain all in a short text. Razz

Ok when you are in DMG the first thing you will notis is the little arrow on the bottom of your sreen. (Note: First time uou open DMG, it will take somme time because it need to upload everything, afterwards it will go much quicker)

How to duel Pijl

If you click this you are halfway to play DMG, then you will see this menu.

How to duel Menubq

Now you can go further just by clicking the different buttons. Let me explain what they do.

You can see the Start Duel button, if you click this you will raise your duel disk and you can start your duel.
THERE MUST BE 5 SPACES BETWEEN YOU AND YOU OPPONENT !!!!
Also you need a deck.
Second is the Duel Runner, you can only use this if you have Star Points, these you get when you enter Star Tournaments.
Third is the Deck Editor, here you will be able to construct your decks.
Fourth the View Duel, which allows you to see another duel going on.
And last the PM button, which is very handy to find your opponent or friend and just private chat with him.

OK so before you can duel you will have to make a deck in the deck editor.

What you need to know about the deck editor is that you can drag your cards into the deck box, and a handy way to find your cards is true the search program. You will find this by clicking the file button and then click search. Now a small black window appears. After you made your deck don't forget to save it, again by first clicking file, then save.

Now you have your deck and you can start duelling.

NOTE IF YOU MAKE A CHANGE OF ANY KIND, LIKE ICON CHANGE, ETC. PRESS F2 TO SAVE EVERYTHING, OTHERWISE YOU CAN LOSE EVERYTHING WHEN YOU CLOSE THE WINDOW !!!!

What you need to know about your duel disk that appears when you click Start Duel

How to duel Dueldisk

1 End Duel
2 Draw a card from your deck by clicking once, at the start of the duel he will ask to draw your opening hand, 5 cards.
3 Here you can look at your opponents Graveyard and RFG.
4 To change your Life Points.

To end your turn you will look for the Turn Phase Changer and click EP (End Phase)

How to duel Phases

These are the most important things you need to know, the rest of the game you will learn by doing it and by clicking cards and buttons Wink.

And if you have a question, feel free to ask, everybody here will be glad to help you.
Back to top Go down

How to duel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM BLACKHEART :: Blackheart Duel Academy (BDA) :: BDA info-
Jump to: