TEAM BLACKHEART
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM BLACKHEART

this is the official forum of team blackheart, a team made of the strongest BDA (Belgian Duel Academy) players on the game DMG, here you can also find other groups under team blackheart, like the new BDA (blackheart duel academy)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Really missed this site
True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am by romieepeet

» Entering Blackhearts territory!
True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm by Veteran

» ehh hello im back i guess
True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am by Genestealers

» im back from the dead
True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm by Genestealers

» hello all yugi fans O.O
True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm by bda-moonangel

» team blackheart server
True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm by bda-moonangel

» newbie noob
True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am by bda-moonangel

» True-Six Samurais!
True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm by Pascal

» rule number one
True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm by bda-moonangel

Card of the Week
Malefic Rainbow Dragon

True-Six Samurais! Search%3Fq%3Dmalefic%2Brainbow%2Bdragon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dnl%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f63/16/03/97/02/th/malefi10.jpg

Attribute: True-Six Samurais! 34px-Dark.svg
Types: Dragon/Effect
Level: File:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svgFile:Star.svg
ATK/DEF: 4000/0
Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous
Card Description:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your hand or Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

True-Six Samurais!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

True-Six Samurais! Empty
PostSubject: True-Six Samurais!   True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 pm

I would like to hear everyone's opinion about Samurais! In my opinion, Gateway of the Six is as broken as a card could be, which makes Sams very competetive. Please tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
BDA-Quanah1

BDA-Quanah1

True-Six Samurais! Empty
PostSubject: Re: True-Six Samurais!   True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 pm

BDA-chico wrote:
I would like to hear everyone's opinion about Samurais! In my opinion, Gateway of the Six is as broken as a card could be, which makes Sams very competetive. Please tell me what you think!

It's true that they are very competitive, but my problem with the samurais is that to many people play it.
Back to top Go down
BDA-chico
Admin
BDA-chico

True-Six Samurais! Empty
PostSubject: Re: True-Six Samurais!   True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:17 pm

BDA-Quanah1 wrote:
BDA-chico wrote:

It's true that they are very competitive, but my problem with the samurais is that to many people play it.

I understand what you mean, though it makes sense alot of people run them, because they are extremely overpowered.
Back to top Go down
BDA-crow the bullet
Admin
BDA-crow the bullet

True-Six Samurais! Empty
PostSubject: Re: True-Six Samurais!   True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:52 pm

I played a fun tourney monday, with some people who were quallified for the world championship of 2010, I even got one of their qualified sleeves Very Happy, but to the point

they said the following:
(1 guy was losing and said he was going to play true six sams and would beat the winning guy when he got them)
winning guy: LOL, don't you know? look at the dates of the release and the date of the new ban list...
losing guy:???
winning guy: boy... in febuary the storm of ragnarok cards come out, and 1st of march, THE NEW BAN LIST... so your six samurais will be weak by the end of the month in febuary XD
losing guy: you can't mean that???!!!
winning guy: I sure mean it, and believe me I know, I got quallified for the world championship 2010...
losing guy: :'(

so PRAY FOR THEM TO BE BANNED XD
Back to top Go down
https://team-blackheart.forumotion.com
herstelt

herstelt

True-Six Samurais! Empty
PostSubject: Re: True-Six Samurais!   True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 pm

So XX-sabers will be at the top of the ranking AGAIN, together with GB's.. -.-
Back to top Go down
Pascal

Pascal

True-Six Samurais! Empty
PostSubject: Re: True-Six Samurais!   True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm

add a summon limit that should prevent from special summoning more than 2 monsters a turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

True-Six Samurais! Empty
PostSubject: Re: True-Six Samurais!   True-Six Samurais! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True-Six Samurais!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM BLACKHEART :: Blackheart Duel Academy (BDA) :: Decks-
Jump to: